Work with us
Here you'll find any current vacancies we have available and how to apply.
We are always looking for great people to join our team whether it be front of house, as a barista or in the kitchen. So even if you don't see a specific role vacancy don't let that put you off. Email your CV to email@example.com and tell us what makes you a hospitality star and why we need to have you on our team.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We’re looking for an assistant chef who is passionate about food and hospitality.
Knowledge of technique and ingredients is vital as is a willingness to learn and be part of a team in a small, focused kitchen.
The following are essential:
meticulously high standards and attention to detail, be reliable and have excellent time management skills
proactive attitude and good at taking instructions, willing to adapt, and keen to learn
service experience as you will be required to take charge when needed
fluent written and spoken English
- eligible to live and work full time in the UK
What you can expect:
- a competitive hourly wage above the London Living wage
- a fun, close knit team and inspiring place to work
- the opportunity to be an integral part in the development and growth of an exciting business
- ongoing training, support and learning opportunities to help further your career
full or part time, day time hours including some weekends
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org